- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate-flavor crisp rice cereal
- 1⁄3 cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat to soft peak stage the whites, cream of tartar and salt.
- Gradually add sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in peanut butter followed by cereal.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons 2" apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle the chopped peanuts over each mound.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Turn oven off and let cookies remain in oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on wire racks.