3 hrs 45 mins
This one seems to really be the dogs favorite! I have also discovered that just rolling into balls and leaving them like that makes things a lot easier for cooking purposes!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients well (EXCEPT the flour) in a mixer that has a dough hook.
- 2Gradually add flour, mixing well, until dough is stiff enough to handle and can be rolled into little balls without it sticking to your hands.
- 3Have oven racks in middle and upper positions.
- 4Use non stick pans preferably Use one large cookie sheet, and one small sheet.
- 5preheat oven to 250 f Roll into little balls, place on sheets Place in oven on separate racks After 45 minutes, take pans out dump all balls onto large cookie sheet and toss them around.
- 6Place back in oven on top rack.
- 7Toss around about every 45 minutes for a total cooking time of approx 3 hours.
- 8to test for doneness, take one out, let cool completely, give to dog and see if it"crunches", if so then its done!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Krispies for Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (1461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wheat thins crackers