Sue Lau's Note:
Hidden beneath the jam is the peanut butter-a great surprise for the kids, and they love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°.
- 2In a large bowl, mix sugar and butter.
- 3Add vanilla and egg, mixing well.
- 4Stir in flour and salt.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Make indent in cookie with finger.
- 7First put about 1/4 tsp peanut butter in cookie; top peanut butter with about 1/4 tsp strawberry jam, filling indentation.
- 8Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 9Remove immediately from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g