Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hidden beneath the jam is the peanut butter-a great surprise for the kids, and they love it!
Make and share this Peanut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar and butter.
- Add vanilla and egg, mixing well.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Make indent in cookie with finger.
- First put about 1/4 tsp peanut butter in cookie; top peanut butter with about 1/4 tsp strawberry jam, filling indentation.
- Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.