Almond Butter & Jelly Chia Pudding
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 5mins
- 130 g blueberries
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice
- 225 ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 blueberries
- Add the blueberries and lemon juice to a pan and heat over a medium/high heat for approximately 5 minutes (until you reach a thick compote consistency) then place the compote in a jar and refrigerate.
- Add all the pudding ingredients (except for the chia seeds) to a blender and blitz until smooth and fully combined, then add to a bowl and then add the chia seeds. Mix until well combined. Place in the fridge overnight to thicken.
- Once everything is ready - layer the chia mixture on top of the jam and serve with honey and fresh blueberries to top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!