1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sauce
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Good by itself on a sundae or with a fudge sauce too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan place peanut butter chips, milk and whipping cream. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 2Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm.
- 3Cover; refrigerate leftover sauce.
- 4To reheat: Place sauce in small saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until warm. Add additional milk or whipping cream for desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 120.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g