Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Make sure you mix this with boiling water and stir well. Otherwise, the peanut butter chips don't melt.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine the sugar, cocoa powder, powdered milk, peanut butter chips, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 1-qt container.
- For a single serving, scoop 1/3 cup of the mix into a mug and pour 1 cup boiling water over it.
- Stir until the chips have melted and the mixture is smooth.
Sorry, we just didn't care for this one....maybe we are spoiled by all the rich hot chocolates we have been trying at the Comfort Cafe! This just didn't have the yummy rich-tasting flavor we have come to expect, and the ingredients just didn't dissolve easily, leaving it a little grainy tasting. Made for Comfort Cafe 2009!