Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Mix
- Ready In:
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- working in tow batches, pulse ingredients in food processor until chips are finely ground.
- Store in air tight container for up to 3 months.
To Make Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa:
- Stir 1/3 cup of this mix into 1 cup HOT MILK.
- Top with whipped cream or marshmallows.
- Use white chocolate chips in place of peanut butter chips, add 1 (3 oz) box raspberry gelatin and reduce confectioner's sugar to 1 1/2 cups. (NOTE: Be certain to use white chocolate chips as the white chocolate will provide a creamy texture).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I joined Food.com when the site was RecipeZaar, April 24, 2001. This site has been a favorite with me for many years now with its unique features and especially for the many, many dear friends I have met here. If you are a new visitor, I hope you will stop for a while and check us out. I hope you will find it as special as I have.