Recipe by Abby Girl
These peanut butter squares are great for breakfast or for snacks....perfect for cleaning out my cupboards. I usually take a 1/4 cup measuring cup with me to the grocery store so that I do not over buy on any one staple
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups rolled oats, large flake, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the rolled oats on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine sesame seeds, rice cereal, rolled oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds and cranberries.
- In a saucepan, combine honey, peanut butter, oil and sugar and melt over low heat. Pour over dry ingredients and combine well.
- Press mixture into a 13 - 9 baking dish. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into bars.