Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think this is an old Martha Stewart recipe. I haven't tried this one in a long time, but I remember it being very good. You will need a candy thermometer for this.
- Line a 13X9 inch pan with plastic wrap and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combinemilk, sugars, corn syrup, salt, and baking soda. Bring to a boil over mid-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Insert candy thermometer and cook until it registers 236 (don't overcook).
- Immediately remove saucepan from heat and stir in the butter, then peanut butter and vanilla. Continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Set aside and let fudge set.
Something that I wouldn't trade for all the tequila in Mexico. Made for PAC Spring 2010.