- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13X9 inch pan with plastic wrap and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combinemilk, sugars, corn syrup, salt, and baking soda. Bring to a boil over mid-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Insert candy thermometer and cook until it registers 236 (don't overcook).
- Immediately remove saucepan from heat and stir in the butter, then peanut butter and vanilla. Continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Set aside and let fudge set.