Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a delicious and simple Icing that I love to put on a regular brownie mix from the store.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Prepare brownies according to box or brownie recipe, and let cool completely.
- Mix icing ingredients together with an electric mixer until well creamed together.
- Spread on brownies, or whatever dessert you like!
Very tasty and east to make
This icing is very easy to make and is not too thick. Goes on really smooth,
This icing is the best 1 i have found to use on brownies! Sweet but not to sweet
Thanks for submitting this recipe