Recipe by AZRoxy63
With only three ingredients, these are the the simplest to make and most amazing tasting treats you'll ever have! I got this recipe from a cookie exchange party that my best friend's grandmother had a few years ago. I don't know where she got it...but I'm glad she gave it to me!
Top Review by mollypaul
A perfect way to make cookies with the kids. The little ones spread the peanut butter and the older ones dip. We made ours with a combination of butterscotch chips and bark...turned out just fine.
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes Ritz crackers
- 1 (20 ounce) jarjif peanut butter
- 2 (16 ounce) bars milk chocolate bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt half of the chocolate in a double broiler.
- Make"sandwiches", by spreading an ample amount of peanut butter on a cracker and placing another cracker on top.
- Place"sandwich" on a fork and lower into the melted chocolate coating it completely.
- While holding it over the melted chocolate, let the excess drip off.
- Place cookie onto wax paper to cool and harden.
- Repeat this process until you are out of crackers.
- When all are cooled, store in a tightly covered cointainer away from heat.
- These are great for holiday gift giving!