With only three ingredients, these are the the simplest to make and most amazing tasting treats you'll ever have! I got this recipe from a cookie exchange party that my best friend's grandmother had a few years ago. I don't know where she got it...but I'm glad she gave it to me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes Ritz crackers
- 1 (20 ounce) jar jif peanut butter
- 2 (16 ounce) bars milk chocolate bark
- 1Melt half of the chocolate in a double broiler.
- 2Make"sandwiches", by spreading an ample amount of peanut butter on a cracker and placing another cracker on top.
- 3Place"sandwich" on a fork and lower into the melted chocolate coating it completely.
- 4While holding it over the melted chocolate, let the excess drip off.
- 5Place cookie onto wax paper to cool and harden.
- 6Repeat this process until you are out of crackers.
- 7When all are cooled, store in a tightly covered cointainer away from heat.
- 8These are great for holiday gift giving!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Dream Treats
Serving Size: 1 (1474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
milk chocolate bark