Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love regular pizza, but nothing beats this peanut buttery dessert pizza! A favorite for kids, you can be very creative with the 'toppings'.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 12 red maraschino cherries, cut in half
- Combine peanut butter, sugar and egg; blend until smooth.
- Press into a 10-inch pizza pan.
- Prevent dough sticking to fingers by dipping fingers in flour first.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes, then sprinkle on chocolate chips, marshmallows and nuts over entire pizza.
- Arrange cherry halves arond the outer edge and in centre of pizza.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows puff up a little and brown a bit.
- Let stand 20 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.
This was VERY good! I was running low on ALL ingredients (typical for my house!!), so I substituted a lot of stuff. I used about 1/8 cup creamy Skippy PB, about 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Dreams PB, and the rest "Better 'N' Peanut Butter". I only had about 6 bug marshmallows, so I cut those into pieces and then cut some strawberry marshmallows and used those. I used white chocolate holiday swirled chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate chips. I took the crust out of the oven and immediately put the toppings on top so it would melt a little more. After broiling it for a minute, I took it out and drizzled Hershey's syrup on top... Had to make it even healthier, right?!?! Anyways, everyone LOVED it! I am NOT a "throw it together" kind of cook, so thanks for this recipe that let me do that!!!