- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar, salt and peanut butter.
- Stir in eggs and milk until well blended.
- Slowly stir in boiling water, then vanilla.
- Ladle into well buttered custard cups. (6-8 cups).
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place cups in shallow pan.
- Fill with hot water to within 1 inch of top of cups.
- Bake in 325 degree oven about 40 minutes or until set.