Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Kids love the taste of nestle crunch and peanut butter!
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups nestle Crunch bars, pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- BEAT butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
GREAT RECIPE! I made a half batch to send as a thank you to a friend and I almost didn't have any to send, my husband loved them so much! I used left over fun size Halloween crunch bars and they worked out great, will make over and over again.