Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream (heavy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Beat PB, whipping cream, vanilla and cream cheese in medium bowl on medium speed until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar on low speed until smooth.
Absolutely delicious frosting!!! The sweetness was fine for us and it had great peanut butter flavor. I tinted it red and put it on brownie cupcakes, yummy! Thanks for sharing :)
This frosting turned out wonderful, and it was very simple to prepare. I followed the recipe exactly, and the flavor and sweetness was perfect for me.
This was sooo yummy! It was better than the cake I put it on! I did change it a bit. I added 2 teaspoons of vanilla instead of one, and only about 2.5 cups of powdered sugar. It was plenty sweet. Thanks for sharing!!