Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great gift, and easy too!
- 16 ounces peanut butter
- 2 (16 ounce) packages Ritz crackers
- 1 (1 lb) package chocolate bark or 1 (1 lb) package candy sprinkles, melts
- Spread peanut butter on half the crackers.
- Put a lid on each cracker.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Dip each sandwich into the chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper to solidify.
This has been a longtime favorite of my family's. Townhouse oval crackers work too. They taste just like Reese's peanut butter cups. Hard to stop eating them!