1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Cookies
These are my favorite peanut butter cookies. They are so delicious. Be sure to use real butter, that is the key to the best tasting cookies. I found the recipe in the Pillsbury Complete Cook Book.
My Private Note
3inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar, and butter.
- 3Beat until fluffy.
- 4Add peanut butter, vanilla and egg, mix well.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 6Mix dry ingredients together with a fork or wire whisk.
- 7Add dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well.
- 8Scoop dough with a 1 1/2-inch cookie scoop.
- 9Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets lightly sprayed with Pam.
- 10Dip fork in 1/8 cup sugar and flatten dough with a crisscross pattern.
- 11Lightly sprinkle sugar on the cookies.
- 12Bake at 375°F for 6 to 9 minutes until golden brown.
- 13Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for one minute.
- 14Put cookies on wire racks to cool completely before putting in a cookie jar.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 27
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 146.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g