1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
Easy to make and a pretty presentation. I made up this recipe when I was a teenager and have been making it for get togethers and holidays ever since. Everyone loves it and always wants the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- chocolate chips (for garnish)
- peanut butter chips (for garnish)
- chocolate syrup (for garnish)
- caramel syrup (for garnish)
- 1Prepare cookie dough as directed on package.
- 2Spread dough onto a greased pizza pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 4Let cool completely.
- 5Prepare pudding according to directions on the box using 1 1/2-2 cups of milk; depending on how thick you would like your pudding. ( I like it on the thick side for this dessert so as not to make the cookie soggy).
- 6Let pudding chill in the refrigerator while cookie cools.
- 7When cookie is cooled completely spread softened cream cheese over cookie, leaving a little cookie showing around the edges for crust.
- 8Remove pudding from the refrigerator and spread on top of the cream cheese layer.
- 9Spread cool whip on top of pudding layer.
- 10Sprinkle chocolate and peanutbutter chips and drizzle chocolate and caramel syrup over cool whip layer.
- 12Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 401.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cookie mix