Easy to make and a pretty presentation. I made up this recipe when I was a teenager and have been making it for get togethers and holidays ever since. Everyone loves it and always wants the recipe!
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- chocolate chips (for garnish)
- peanut butter chips (for garnish)
- chocolate syrup (for garnish)
- caramel syrup (for garnish)
- Prepare cookie dough as directed on package.
- Spread dough onto a greased pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Prepare pudding according to directions on the box using 1 1/2-2 cups of milk; depending on how thick you would like your pudding. ( I like it on the thick side for this dessert so as not to make the cookie soggy).
- Let pudding chill in the refrigerator while cookie cools.
- When cookie is cooled completely spread softened cream cheese over cookie, leaving a little cookie showing around the edges for crust.
- Remove pudding from the refrigerator and spread on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Spread cool whip on top of pudding layer.
- Sprinkle chocolate and peanutbutter chips and drizzle chocolate and caramel syrup over cool whip layer.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.