Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looks like its to die for!Be great for a potluck!!
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- •Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- • In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- • In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- • Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.