Peanut Butter, Chocolate & Coconut Balls
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar and mix well. Stir in the cracker crumbs, walnuts and coconut.
- Shape into 1-in. balls and place on baking sheets; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip balls into melted chocolate; allow excess to drip off.
- Roll in nuts or sprinkles. Place on waxed paper until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.