1/8 Photos of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
I love these rich, very sweet, addictive cookies. I adapted this recipe from one I found and loved on allrecipes.com. I have altered it somewhat to suit my tastes and my preferred baking techniques but this is based on the recipe known there as Aunt Cora's World's Best Cookies. Cook time is per batch, cooking one sheet at a time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sweet unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sweet creamy peanut butter (do not use reduced fat versions - I use Jiff or Peter Pan brands)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar or 1 cup light muscovado sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Have ready at least 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- 3Cream butter until smooth.
- 4Add peanut butter and both sugars and beat until combined well.
- 5Add egg and beat well.
- 6Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- 8Using a meatball scooper or a spoon, scoop out small portions of dough and drop onto parchment lined cookie sheets, leaving 2" gap between each cookie.
- 9Bake for about 15 minutes or until cookies are just firm around the edges- don't overbake- if you wait until they are brown on top, they will be too hard.
- 10Slide parchment sheet, cookies and all, carefully off pan and onto your counter, set a new piece of parchment paper onto your baking sheet and repeat until all dough is baked.
- 11Meanwhile, as the next batch bakes, remove baked cookies from the parchment and let cool completely on wire racks.
- 12Wipe off the crumbs from the old sheet of parchment and you can reuse it for your next batch.
- 13These will keep about 3 days stored in a cookie tin (for crisp cookies) or an airtight plastic container (for softer cookies).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 75.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g