Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in one of my grandmother-in-law's recipe books. It is easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 12x18 inch sheet pan.
- Mix cake mix, peanut butter, melted butter. Mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Place in greased and floured cake pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and drizzle with sweetened condensed milk. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a loaf come out clean.