More yummy fun with pudding thats not *too* hard on the waistline. It's been noted in the past that the 40g pudding packs in Canada are less grams in the U.S. . They both use 2 cups of milk and turn out the same however.
- Prepare the pkg of pudding as directed.
- Put it aside to set and while it's setting prodeed to.
- Slice each banana in half across the center.
- Split each half lenght wise and place on plate.
- Spread one tablespoon of peanut butter into each split banana banana.
- Place 1/2 cup of pudding on each.
- Place 2 tbsps Cool Whip on each.
- Sprinkle each with 1 1/2 tbsp of the nuts if using.
This is so yummy. Very easy to do. My son really liked it. I tasted it and then he didn't want me to touch it LOL I omitted the nuts cause he's not crazy about them. I used whipped cream in a can. Thanks Annacia :) Made for Newest Zaar tag
Annacia - this was such a treat!!! And I didn't feel guilty at all!!! I cut down the recipe in half... and ate it all... I added a bit of light chocolate syrup instead of nuts - and can't wait to make it again!! Thanks Annacia! ;)