1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Split Pudding, No Added Sugar
More yummy fun with pudding thats not *too* hard on the waistline. It's been noted in the past that the 40g pudding packs in Canada are less grams in the U.S. . They both use 2 cups of milk and turn out the same however.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
BANANA SPLIT (use 1/2 cup pudding)
- 1Prepare the pkg of pudding as directed.
- 2Put it aside to set and while it's setting prodeed to.
- 3Slice each banana in half across the center.
- 4Split each half lenght wise and place on plate.
- 5Spread one tablespoon of peanut butter into each split banana banana.
- 6Place 1/2 cup of pudding on each.
- 7Place 2 tbsps Cool Whip on each.
- 8Sprinkle each with 1 1/2 tbsp of the nuts if using.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Split Pudding, No Added Sugar
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
Cool Whip Free