- 517.37 g box fudge cake mix
- 118.29 ml margarine (I use light cant beleive its not butter) or 118.29 ml butter (I use light I cant beleive its not butter)
- 1 eggs or 0 Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 14.79 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first three ingredients together. Reserve one cup. Press into a 13x9 sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes on 350+ --.
- After the ten minutes remove from oven.
- Mix the peanut butter, condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl. Pour over the partially baked dough, top with rest of dough in little pieces on top, bake for another 25 minutes until set -- .