Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe uses a chocolate fudge cake mix, for the crust and awesome tasting peanut butter topping....easy and you will make this again!
- 517.37 g box fudge cake mix
- 118.29 ml margarine (I use light cant beleive its not butter) or 118.29 ml butter (I use light I cant beleive its not butter)
- 1 eggs or 0 Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- Mix the first three ingredients together. Reserve one cup. Press into a 13x9 sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes on 350+ --.
- After the ten minutes remove from oven.
- Mix the peanut butter, condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl. Pour over the partially baked dough, top with rest of dough in little pieces on top, bake for another 25 minutes until set -- .
Very yummy, quick and easy!
These were amazing! Really, everyone who tried them couldn't get enough of them. Some people said they weren't sweet enough, but that is a matter of personal preference and a half cup granulated sugar fixed it for them. The peanut butter topping is great, and it doesn't even require that many ingredients! Once, I was out of butter, so I used 1/2 cup canola oil instead. It still turned out great! Also, The cooking times listed on here are way too long. Bake the mixture in the pan for 10 minutes like it says, add peanut butter topping and chunks of leftover dough, then bake for just fifteen minutes longer or you'll burn them!
This is GREAT!! The peanut butter flavor is just right. Everyone I server it to loves it, even my husband who is not big on peanut butter. An it is so quick and easy. Enjoy