Chocolate Cinnamon Cake Mix Cookies
photo by Bs Mama
- Ready In:
36 medium-sized cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Set aside the cinnamon-sugar mixture in a bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, stir in first 6 ingredients. Stir until all dry ingredients are well moistened.
- Add chips and stir until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Use a table spoon to scoop ping pong-size balls and dip each ball in the cinnamon & sugar mixture.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet, dusted side up.
- Bake for 12 minutes for chewy cookies and 14 for crisp.
- Store in airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!