Top Review by wingette
OMG these were delicious. However i did not let it cook long enough so the middle was completely uncooked, (not that tha stopped us from eating it ;)). So i was thinking next time, and there most definately will be a next time, i will roll them into little balls and bake them as cookies. Cant wait to give it a go!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine flour baking powder and salt. In large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in flour mixture. Spread evenly in ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Sprinkle surface with peanuts (lightly press into batter). Bake 25-30 minutes at 350°F, then cool completely.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.