Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts, chopped
- In small bowl, combine flour baking powder and salt. In large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in flour mixture. Spread evenly in ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Sprinkle surface with peanuts (lightly press into batter). Bake 25-30 minutes at 350°F, then cool completely.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
OMG these were delicious. However i did not let it cook long enough so the middle was completely uncooked, (not that tha stopped us from eating it ;)). So i was thinking next time, and there most definately will be a next time, i will roll them into little balls and bake them as cookies. Cant wait to give it a go!
This recipe I try didnt turn out good its was gooey and burnt easily aftr 10 mins of baking will not make again
Made these for a birthday at work. The birthday "boy" liked them. They smelled great baking, were very easy to put together and are delicious! Could hardly wait for them to cool enough before cutting them to get a taste. I used super chunky peanut butter, which gave more texture. Thanks! I will definitely be making these often.