1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Brownies
This is another great gift or potluck treat. You can really make them look impressive by brushing top with maple syrup and sprinkling with finely chopped toasted peanuts just before serving. Try cutting them into longer, thinner bars instead of the traditional square for a change of pace.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3-quart pan over low heat, heat butter until melted.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, peanut butter, and baking powder until smoothly blended.
- 3Evenly spread batter in a buttered and floured 8-inch square pan.
- 4Bake in 350°F oven until edges feel firm to touch and begin to turn a shade darker, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 5Run a knife between pan rim and baked brownie.
- 6Cool in pan on a rack, about 1 hour.
- 7Cut into 9 or 16 squares.
- 8Store in airtight container up to 2 days, or freeze to store longer.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 101.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g