1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Blossoms
A decadent cookie that is easier to make than it looks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 3Mix shortening, peanut butter, vanilla, milk, and egg in separate bowl.
- 4Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix until dough is formed.
- 5Shape int balls approximately the size of a standard golf ball.
- 6Fill a small dish with sugar. Roll balls in the sugar until coated.
- 7Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 9Place chocolate kiss in the center of cookie immediatley after cookies come out of the oven.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Blossoms
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.6
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 221.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g