A decadent cookie that is easier to make than it looks.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Blossoms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix shortening, peanut butter, vanilla, milk, and egg in separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix until dough is formed.
- Shape int balls approximately the size of a standard golf ball.
- Fill a small dish with sugar. Roll balls in the sugar until coated.
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Place chocolate kiss in the center of cookie immediatley after cookies come out of the oven.
I also used the Reese's Miniatures instead of the kisses. I used my mini muffins pans, and the results were delicious!
I substituted the Reese's Miniatures for the Hershey's Kisses and these cookies turned out so great. Yum!