- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) package graham crackers (single pkg)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- chocolate syrup
- wax paper
- white chocolate, for melting and dipping the peanut butter balls in (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a zip lock bag, finely crush the package of graham crackers.
- Then mix in peanut butter, powder sugar and chocolate syrup, using just enough chocolate syrup to stick dry ingredients together.
- For an even better flavor, melt white chocolate in microwave, or can use chocolate, at 45 second intervals until melted.
- Dip the peanut butter balls in chocolate until covered; put on wax paper and place in refrigerator until set.