Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
One word, Yummy! I tried these for the first time after a Xmas cookie exchange party. A few of the girls I work with get together before the xmas holidays and we exchange our favorite holiday treats. We all make a dozen of our favorite recipe for every person attending, so we all end up leaving with a variety of lovely treats and our Xmas baking is done!! This was my DH and DD's favorite, so of course I had to ask for the recipe :) A big thanks to Lise for sharing this recipe with me.
- 1 1⁄4 cups icing sugar
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (270 g) package milk chocolate chips
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Roll into 1 inch ball.
- Melt chocolate chips in double broiler.
- Coat balls with melted milk chocolate.
Talk about a taste treat. They tasted better than reese's peanut butter cups. This was the consquenses at the party that I went to on the weekend. The filling was smooth and creamy while the cholate coating was dark and dreamy. Thanks for sharing. :)