Recipe by Baking Bunny
This is a slight adaptation of my husband's grandmother's recipe (I don't care for paraffin wax, which was in the original recipe). These freeze really well and can be made in advance.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (usually don't put in)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix peanut butter, butter (softened), and powdered sugar together.
- Add rice krispies then refrigerate dough for about an hour.
- Roll into balls and put on cookie sheet then refrigerate again.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter, remove from heat once melted.
- Dip balls into chocolate with tongs.
- Put on waxed paper and refrigerate to set.