Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is a slight adaptation of my husband's grandmother's recipe (I don't care for paraffin wax, which was in the original recipe). These freeze really well and can be made in advance.
- Mix peanut butter, butter (softened), and powdered sugar together.
- Add rice krispies then refrigerate dough for about an hour.
- Roll into balls and put on cookie sheet then refrigerate again.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter, remove from heat once melted.
- Dip balls into chocolate with tongs.
- Put on waxed paper and refrigerate to set.