Recipe by KimTX
I got these from Paula Dean's show and they are so yummy. I think that rolled in corn flakes they would even make a good breakfast item for the kids before school.
Top Review by Merlot
Just finished making these delightful little gems. How quick and easy and I plan to take them to our Church meeting tomorrow. I rolled them in the powdered sugar but will also try the nuts and corn flakes the next time. Thanks for sharing this great no-bake dessert, KimTX.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts or 1 1⁄2 cups pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix peanut butter, honey, and powdered milk together in a large bowl to form a very thick mixture.
- Roll mixture in small balls about the size of a walnut.
- Roll the balls in either crushed cornflakes, finely chopped nuts, or powdered sugar.
- Place on waxed paper and refrigerate 20 minutes.