Recipe by Manami
Television Food Network, 2003. Courtesy Paula Deen. Nice and easy to prepare and they are marvelous.Update: 01/27/2009 - it has been mentioned by a couple of posters that they should use less honey - so, mind you this is just a suggestion - start with less honey about 3/4 cuo and build up to one cup - if needed. Remember, peanut butter is sweet, as well! ;)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped walnuts or 1 1⁄2 cups pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix peanut butter, honey and milk together in a large bowl to form very thick mixture.
- Roll mixture in small balls about the size of a walnut.
- Roll the balls in either the crushed corn flakes, finely chopped nuts or powdered sugar.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.