Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "The Apple Barn Cookbook." Traditional apple crisp with peanut butter chips stirred into the streusel-like topping.
- 946.36 ml sliced apples
- 177.44 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml quick-cooking oats
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 78.07 ml butter
- 236.59 ml peanut butter chips
- Arrange apples in greased 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in bowl and mix well. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in peanut butter chips. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until apples are tender.