Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "The Apple Barn Cookbook." Traditional apple crisp with peanut butter chips stirred into the streusel-like topping.
- 4 cups sliced apples
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Arrange apples in greased 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in bowl and mix well. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in peanut butter chips. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until apples are tender.