Recipe by Hey Jude
This is not diet food! But, if you're craving something sweet and salty, give this pie a try. Prep and cook time does not include the 3-hour chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed salted pretzels
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the crushed pretzels with the brown sugar and melted butter. Using your fingers, press the mixture onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Use the back of a gravy ladle or the bottom of a small glass to press the mixture more firmly and evenly. Bake for 10 minutes then let cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the peanut butter then fold in the whipped cream.
- Turn the filling into the cooled crust and chill, covered, for at least 3 hours before serving.