1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
These are in honor of my dad, who lives on PB&J. They sound a bit different, but they taste so good! I made them in jumbo muffin tins so that each one was a mini-cake, but regular cupcakes are adorable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- raspberry jelly, for filling (roughly half a cup)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line muffin tins or spray with cooking spray.
- 2Whisk flour, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl.
- 3Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes). Add banana and mix til combined,then add one egg at a time.
- 4Add dry ingredients in two parts, alternating with the milk.
- 5Add vanilla.
- 6Spoon batter into tins until about half full; drop a rounded teaspoon of jelly in the center of each. Spoon batter over jelly until covered.
- 7Bake about 20 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Let cool completely.
- 8While cupcakes are cooling, make frosting:.
- 9In a large bowl beat butter, peanut buter and cream cheese until light and fluffy (1-2 minutes). Stir in sugar carefully, then beat til combined, addding 1/2 a tablespoon of milk, then a few more drops if needed. Mix on high til frosting id fluffy.
- 10Pipe onto cupcakes and enjoy with a big glass of milk!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.6
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 317.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 8.1 g