1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Honey Crisp Rice Squares
Forget marshmallows--this rice crispy recipe is simple, tasty, filling and satisfying. Chocolate is a delicious--but by no means necessary addition.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a heavy saucepan. Heat on medium-high heat until it just starts to bubble, stirring constantly.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Add crisp rice, and stir until coated.
- 4If using chocolate chips, transfer to a mixing bowl, and carefully fold in chocolate.
- 5Press into a greased 8" or 9" square pan.
- 6Wait until completely cooled to cut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Honey Crisp Rice Squares
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g