Recipe by CorianneCooks
Forget marshmallows--this rice crispy recipe is simple, tasty, filling and satisfying. Chocolate is a delicious--but by no means necessary addition.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a heavy saucepan. Heat on medium-high heat until it just starts to bubble, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add crisp rice, and stir until coated.
- If using chocolate chips, transfer to a mixing bowl, and carefully fold in chocolate.
- Press into a greased 8" or 9" square pan.
- Wait until completely cooled to cut.