1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches
An oldie, but goodie from childhood
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush bread with a little butter.
- 2Fry butter side down in a pan.
- 3Once golden brown, remove from pan (don't fry both sides of the bread).
- 4Add peanut butter and sliced bananas to unfried side of bread.
- 5fold together and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (776 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.6
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 646.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 25.8 g