Honey Banana Tea Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 10 slices whole wheat bread or 10 slices pumpernickel bread
- 3 bananas, ripe and firm, 1/2 inch sliced
- Cut the bread into decorative shapes with a knife or cookie cutter. If the bread is very crumbly, heat the honey just slightly to make it easier to spread.
- Spread both the top and bottom slices with honey and fill with the bananas.
- Trim the crust and cut into fourths.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Oh yum, what a great combination of flavours! The banana goes great with the honey and bread making this a truly delightful sandwich. I used a local creamy organic honey and organic bananas with local pumpernickel bread for a wholesome treat. Just great and also very pretty to look at! I didnt measure the honey, just spread it on there. :)<br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing a keeper with us, Redneck Epicurean!<br/>Made and reviewed for the Honey Tag Game in the Spain/Portugal Forum February 2012.