Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Comes from Taste of Home
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 ounce) package peach gelatin or 1 (3 ounce) package apricot gelatin or 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping
- 1 (9 ounce) extra-serving-size graham cracker crust
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in water until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; whisk in gelatin until dissolved.
- Add peaches.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners sugar and milk until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.