Recipe by sloe cooker
I cannot wait to make this yummy sounding recipe. Found in the 'recipe of the week' archives from the weber grill site. Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt would be a nice compliment to this dish.
- 4 medium peaches, firm but ripe, halved
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 6 ounces about 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
- In a food processor puree the blackberries with the water. Add sugar to taste.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, then add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Brush the peach halves all over with the butter mixture.
- Grill the peach halves over direct medium heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until they are browned in spots and warm throughout, 8 to 10 minutes, turning every 3 minutes or so. Remove the peaches from the grill and serve warm with the blackberry sauce.