Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Halve and pit 6 ripe peaches.
- Stir together the mascarpone and heavy cream.
- Fill the cavity of each peach half with mixture.
- Crush 3 pair of Amaretti cookies and add 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle Amaretti mixture over the peaches.
I substituted some homemade almond biscotti for the cookies in this recipe! It took me three trys to ripen some peaches properly, but finally made it & had an interesting & delicious dessert! Another time I'd like to try this with canned peach halves (for the upcoming winter months) & see how that works! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]