1/1 Photo of Peaches and Cream Tarts
These were an experiment with fresh peaches after the hubby complained about the stores not carrying pies. I didn't have a pie crust on hand, and not a lot of free time to make one, but I did have tart shells. These turned out very nice. They are best while still warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pit and dice the peaches and place in a heavy saucepan.
- 2Add sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, water, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 3Heat over medium heat untill the mixture thickens.
- 4Spoon hot mixture into tart shells.
- 5In a large bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar with electric mixer till peaks form.
- 6Scoop small dallop onto tarts and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches and Cream Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared tart shells