Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a way to eat Peaches and Cream!!! Yum!
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (85 g) package orange jelly powder (You can use the low calorie one if you want)
- 2 cups ice cubes (crushed if you can, they will melt faster)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped into small bite sized pieces
- Mix cookie crumbs with the margarine and press into a 9" pie plate to form a crust.
- Mix the jelly mix with the boiling water, and stir until dissovled.
- Add ice cubes and stir until jelly is thickened.
- Add whipped topping and mix thoroughly. Gently stir in peaches.
- Refrigerate for about 10-15 minutes before folding mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.