I saw this on Sunny Anderson's "Cooking For Real" on FoodNetwork. I wanted to make them to bring to a 4th of July BBQ, but didn't get to the store before it closed! I'll update the yumminess factor when I try these. They look fabulous and easy, though. I'm a sucker for cookie recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350* with racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.
- 2In a small bowl mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3In a mixer, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add egg and continue mixing.
- 4Slowly add flour mixture, oats, peaches, walnuts and white chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- 5Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- 6With wet hands, roll dough into 20 balls. Place evenly apart on the two trays. Press down on dough with palm to make a flat circle.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, and a little tender in the middle.
- 8Let rest for one minute before transferring to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.1
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.8 mg
- Sodium 410.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 52.5 g
- Protein 13.2 g