Recipe by jusme
I saw this on Sunny Anderson's "Cooking For Real" on FoodNetwork. I wanted to make them to bring to a 4th of July BBQ, but didn't get to the store before it closed! I'll update the yumminess factor when I try these. They look fabulous and easy, though. I'm a sucker for cookie recipes!
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats (quick cooking)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried peaches
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350* with racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a mixer, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add egg and continue mixing.
- Slowly add flour mixture, oats, peaches, walnuts and white chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- With wet hands, roll dough into 20 balls. Place evenly apart on the two trays. Press down on dough with palm to make a flat circle.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, and a little tender in the middle.
- Let rest for one minute before transferring to cooling rack.