Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I saw this on Sunny Anderson's "Cooking For Real" on FoodNetwork. I wanted to make them to bring to a 4th of July BBQ, but didn't get to the store before it closed! I'll update the yumminess factor when I try these. They look fabulous and easy, though. I'm a sucker for cookie recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350* with racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a mixer, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add egg and continue mixing.
- Slowly add flour mixture, oats, peaches, walnuts and white chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- With wet hands, roll dough into 20 balls. Place evenly apart on the two trays. Press down on dough with palm to make a flat circle.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, and a little tender in the middle.
- Let rest for one minute before transferring to cooling rack.