Prep 5 hrs
Cook 7 mins
This is from www.make-stuff.com
- castile bar bath soap (or pure white unscented... like ivory)
- 1⁄4 cup distilled water
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon peach fragrance oil
- 1 drop orange food coloring (optional)
- Shred the Castile soap bar and set aside.
- Heat the water in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the shredded soap until it forms a sticky mass.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the powdered milk, Sweet almond oil, Peach fragrance oil, food coloring; stir until well-blended.
- Spoon the soap into its mold and let set for four hours or until hardened.