Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from www.make-stuff.com
Make and share this Peaches And Cream Bath Bar recipe from Food.com.
- Shred the Castile soap bar and set aside.
- Heat the water in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the shredded soap until it forms a sticky mass.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the powdered milk, Sweet almond oil, Peach fragrance oil, food coloring; stir until well-blended.
- Spoon the soap into its mold and let set for four hours or until hardened.