5 hrs 7 mins
This is from www.make-stuff.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred the Castile soap bar and set aside.
- 2Heat the water in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- 3Stir in the shredded soap until it forms a sticky mass.
- 4Remove the pan from the heat and add the powdered milk, Sweet almond oil, Peach fragrance oil, food coloring; stir until well-blended.
- 5Spoon the soap into its mold and let set for four hours or until hardened.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches And Cream Bath Bar
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 119.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: