Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
Peaches and yogurt that look like eggs sunny-side up! My 10 yr old saw this idea on a children's TV show and used to surprise her younger sisters; it was a big hit. It would be a great afterschool snack or quick breakfast for slumber parties.
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 peach (we used canned peach halves in light syrup)
- Spread yogurt into circle on plate, using the back of a spoon.
- Place peach half, flat side down, in the center of the yogurt.
- Repeat for each serving desired.
Too funny, and so easy. We took it as a healthy dessert to an April Fool's potluck - everyone enjoyed very much. Thanks for sharing!
This was to funny! I gave this to my sleepy DD this morning. She kept trying to break the yolk! She had a good laugh when I told her what it was. She wouldn't admit that I tricked her. I was pleased with myself anyway. Thanks for sharing this fun recipe.
soooo gooood! I made a variation that was kinda like this recipe and kinda like another that had raisin toast under the "egg".